The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Thursday, June 20, 2013

To hell with Guitar World!

Hi, my name is Rose Phoenix-Cobain and I am Kurt's true WIDOW. This last month you featured him in your GONE TOO SOON series and I breezed over the article and noticed that you used one of his lyrical passages as a quote:
"I do not want what I've got". As if he was directing it to you shitsuckers in the public eye to define his distaste for his "career" or something.
Well this sentence is part of a PERSONAL PHRASE that Kurt wrote directly to me after the line: "I love you for what I'm not" there is a PERSONAL meaning between us that has NOTHING to do with the audience of your magazine or "fans" of Nirvana.
You have no right printing that when you are not familiar with the TRUE meaning behind it and the person it was dedicated to. I have half the mind to sue you for this situation if I wasn't trying my hardest to get mine and Kurt's love story in your magazine.
You probably won't even read this, but I've had enough bullshit. Write an apology letter in your mag regarding this or you're DEAD.

p.s. to you jerks -- if some of you are wondering about my name, I was not born a COBAIN... I took Kurt's last name after this situation. It's not my given name... it's a hyphened married one.

No comments: