The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A speach I wrote for Kurt when he had that dispute with AXL --

I don't know how many of you know of that whole scenario between Axl Rose and Kurt during a few different occurences, it was about the time Nevermind was huge and gaining momentum... Axl said something in an interview bashing the heroin usage of Courtney during her pregnancy and Kurt dissed Axl's security squad saying it was rediculous. Well this is a little something we put together based on Axl's Civil War song and his love for sporting the rebel flag. I thought Kurt looked like a dork who just wanted to hit up and give some shit to a big rock star like Axl when he first made it so I wrote this in order to up his game and give him more credit.

Kurt dialogue as if he was here with me in the future THEN went back to that point in time for the arguement, Check out the references for future things that took place long after 91 or 92 when the arguement took place, picture big award show setting:



Title: What a fucking asshole

KURT:

"Hey Axl, doesn't it bother you wearin' that confederate flag bandanna being from Indiana and all? You're not a yankee there let alone a rebel. Talkin' to a mid-westerner about the North and South and the Civil War is like talkin' to a Californian about how the west was won.... and I'm not talkin' about the Mexicans and Indians either -- I'm talkin' Tupac and Biggie.

I thought you were from Oklahoma or something the way you went off in that song -- the last state in the union... "my hands are tied...."

(Kurt chuckles)
Yeah, I bet...

a mid-westerner who thinks he's a Yankee and claims to be a Southerner.

My wife was born in the North grew up in the South and the niggers still picked on her for being a yankee -- figure that one out if you wanna talk semantics about what the civil war did for our nation.

She had two grandfathers fight in both the army and navy during world war II and sure KNOWS our pledge of allegiance.

What can you say for your four fathers??

What a crock of shit. You should be sportin' the white freedom flag of liberty than the redneck staple. By the way before you start callin' me white trash and goin' on about Courtney shootin' up heroin while pregnant with our bastard baby... I'll worry about what my real wife is doin' as she googles on her WiFi images of Frances in love with me. That's my business.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"....

(Kurt chuckless and shakes his head again)
I'll say....

It's assholes like you that make me proud to be an American just so I can talk shit. And by the way... ask me about President Obama some time. See what your redneck ass thinks about that.

But great song, that Civil War.

(he begins to whistle the beginning riff while holding up a copy of a cassette tape)
Kurt dialogue:
"Don't worry, when you decide not to write the song now.... I'll still have my copy.

(Axl scoffs, snickering)
You know they make CD'S now.

Kurt chuckles.
Yeah, I know. Mine just went platinum.

AXL
What?!

Kurt rolls his eyes while walking away....

KURT
nevermind....

(get it?? nevermind?? LOL)

Kurt (turning back, cont'd)
John Lennon wrote a song similiar to yours where he didn't know what the hell he was talkin' about and it got him shot. Remember that next time you try to be something you're not.

Kurt turns to leave, mumbling to his entourage --

Jesus christ.

Light a match on that guy... Axl Rose.... what a fucking asshole...."






No comments: