The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Monday, June 24, 2013

All Apologies

I cannot believe Kurt's clairvoyancey.... In ALL APOLOGIES, it is clear he is stating this as his last song on his last album of his life that he will ever be able to justify his speaking to everyone, as if he was literally hostage and under siege in his "marriage" to Courtney. On one of the songs from Live Through This he states, "I shut my mouth with glue", as if he was held captive and had no right to speak... Well on ALL APOLOGIES, he reiterates this with the line: "What else should I write? (or say before I die unwillingly?) I don't have the right..."   At first I thought this meant the "right" as a writer where freedom of speach was concerned.... now it looks like, he was implying his rights to speak have been taken from him by her. Just like his freedom. A real hostage??

"I'm MARRIED. BURIED."

This is insane honey. I need you. I love you. Why will no one listen to me. No braincells. All morons! Read the fucking lyrics from In Utero and Live Through This how it all plays out. Idiots. I hate you all. Keep worshipping your "grunge queen" murderous well I beg people to listen to the truth.

Fuck you.

No comments: