The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Polly gets a rewrite and the Martyr (Voice in the Crowd) dialogue is written....

First of all... Dave Grohl is dead. He knew, more than anyone... the plot for Kurt's murder. Read the lyrics to My Hero. That was my last straw. I may actually go into the police station at this point and report it.

"He's ordinary"?? Even his shade of blonde I will never find again... You're gonna get atleast twenty years for this Dave. I hope the Foo Fighters was worth it. Kurt had respect for you all... and you threw him in the dumpster like he was nothing. He was my everything and you will pay. It's funny. Dave knew it was murder, but at the same time, he writes in My Hero like it was suicide just to twist it around to try and save his ass if it's salvagable at this point.

It's NOT. Any ways, you're all dead. "Polly" is below... I wanted to give it more depth and personability. As a LARGE side note, this is a *FICTICIOUS STORY*. KURT DID NOT RAPE ANYONE.

Eat Shit.

"Polly"

polly wants a cracker
i think i should get off her first
i think she wants some water
to put out the blow torch

isn't me have a seed
let me clip your dirty wings
let me take a ride cut yourself
want some help please myself

get some rope you have been told
promise you i have been true
let me take a ride cut yourself
want some help please myself

polly says her back hurts
maybe I should slit her wrists
bring her some aspirin
or call her a funeral hearse

i never went to college
in high school was a wrestlin' dish
daddy was an asshole
with a penny couldn't make a wish

polly's barely breathin'
mommy wouldn't even make a fist
red rover says it's over
we're wagin' a penitentiary trist

mommy call the doctor
or just hang me from your cryptic list

now polly's in the gutter
I shoulda avoided that one crude salvic kiss
mommy was a martyr
like a guppie I couldn't get it right
workin' for the warden
now i'm servin' 25 to life

a suicidal hang man
maybe i'll finally end this civil gripe
polly says don't bother
she'll charge in before i get it right

mommy can you help me
i'm beggin' for your umbilical strife
now their gonna gas me
you should see the mass prision hype

all of this from an erection
just to hide the pain of a parental fight
i'll probably pray to jesus
if polly lets me near the kike

see all of you in heaven
god forgave a little boy who lost his sight
mommy come to confession
i will show you in spades there's no trite
 now back into the womb
polly says she will forgive with full might


*in loving memory, "Polly from the punk rock show"


From the Sweet Valley Highish "Suicide Series" The prequel to Rockstar Suicide, the disgruntled fan who loses it over his harsh suicide note and starts the revolutionary frenzy against him.

The Martyr (The Voice in the Crowd)

EXT. MANSION - DAY

a massive crowd is gathered around an exquisite house with large trees hiding the threshold. Soft, quiet sobbing can be heard. Fans mill about... lighting candles... embracing each other. It is as silent as a church.

A female head bobs around. Glancing about. She hesitates.

FEMALE VOICE(to herself)
Oh my god. This is unbelievable. What are
they doing?? This is rediculous.
(yelling to the crowd)
What are you crying for? What are you crying
for, huh?? There's nothing sad here... he got
what he wanted... he's burning out!

the audience remains silent. They continue to light candles.

FEMALE VOICE(glancing about)
(loudly)
Put those candles away! Stop doing that.
(to herself)
Oh my god. Stop doing that.
(to the crowd again)
There's nothing to cry about! He wasn't afraid!
And you're not a messiah, Curt.

She hesitates. More sobs drift through the atmosphere.

FEMALE VOICE
(in frustration)
You've got to be kidding me. Quit crying.
It's better to burn out than to fade away?? You
can't do that! That's not an answer. And it's
not a cause...
(beat)
Helluva punchline, huh?? Fading away? I don't
have the passion anymore?? You never had
the passion! Why are you so quiet, huh? Cat
got your tongue? Suffering in silence?
(beat)
What did you really wanna say? Go ahead...
tell them! You hated these people! They're no
good! You despised them.

She angles her attention to the crowd again --

FEMALE VOICE
(loudly)
What are you crying for, huh? He hated you!
He chose death. Not you! Go ahead. Call him
an asshole. He still hates you!

Softly, to herself --

FEMALE VOICE
oh my god.
(pause, yelling up to the open window)
I'm on my time with everybody??
(beat)
He knew how much you loved him. He knew
how much you needed him. But I'm the one
who's suffering. Not you.
(to the open window)
You were my everything! How could you do this!
(whispering to herself)
no. God.
(back to the open window)
I'd rather be dead than cool?? Have you no shame?
out of the ground... into the sky... out of the sky....
into the dirt?? What's wrong with you! Didn't you
know how much I needed you! Oh my god!!

Her voice raises --

FEMALE VOICE
We didn't know anything about your life!
I don't eat anything green?? What does
that mean?
(beat)
lettuce... broccoli... celery... asparagus...
spinnich... peas.... cabbage...
(beat)
apples???

She shakes her head again, her face remains in the shadows --

FEMALE VOICE
I'd rather be dead than cool???
(beat)
Well you're dead! And it's not cool!!
What else should I write?
(beat)
I don't have the right!

The crowd is dead silent now. The tears have subsided.

FEMALE VOICE
The soul is cheap?
(beat)
That's it?
(beat)
That's it???
(beat)
I would have given you anything! Anything!
(beat)
I lie in the grass and fertilize mushrooms??
(beat)
How could you be so crass? How could you
be so disrespectful when I needed your life.
I needed it!! It's not funny!
(beat)
I hate myself and I want to die?? Then say so!
How could you do this to me?? How could you
do this. It's not funny, Curt. You were my
everything. My everything. My everything!
(beat)
How could you do this to me?....

The silence fades out along with the picture....

FEMALE VOICE
You were my everything. I've always loved you.
Always. Always. How could you do this to me!
The soul is cheap? The soul is cheap?? Your
soul was everything to me! Everything!
(beat)
Answer me goddamn you! Answer me! How
could you do this to me!
(to the crowd)
Put down those signs! He had a life goddamn it. He
was a person, you know! Not just an image. Not just an idea!
A person! Oh my god, I loved you!!
(beat)
How could you do this to me. How could you do this to me.

The crowd remains silent as she continues to rant....

FADE TO BLACK

No comments: