The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Wednesday, July 17, 2013

haha.... haha... it's so funny you stupid little nirvana fans!

Oh god honey... we got banned from the stupid little grunge forum board. Form a sentence with this assholes.  Kurt's been wandering alongside me since he died... yes his SOUL. More importantly his heart and my heart both are so connected none of your snide comments want to believe it because you are just green with stupidity. Who the FUCK do you truly think he wrote a song like I HATE MYSELF AND WANT TO DIE for???? Courtney?? OR maybe one of you pathetic shit suckers??? "YOU"RE THE ONE I WANNA REFILL....." yes that's right honey. I AM. "JUST ANOTHER QUIRKY CLICHED PHRASE.... " Now, see. shitsuckers.... Kurt was never a man to be won over. He was always only and forever about me. He was already unavailable heart-wise when Courtney entered the picture. Courtney's style: A. USE A MAN FOR EVERYTHING THEIR WORTH, AFTER GETTING THEM PREGNANT TO LOCK THEM IN,  PLOT THEIR MURDER ,  HAVE THEM WRITE YOUR BRILLIANT DEBUT ALBUM WITH LOVE LINES TO ANOTHER, AND PLANT LINES REGARDING  the PLOT TO PLAN YOUR MURDER and then say on your fake suicide note : I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER COURTNEY. Who are you motherfuckers so angry at???? Is it just too astounding to believe that Kurt's love for someone else can break life and death barriers and be discovered after he is dead versus if he were still alive searching aimlessly for me?? -- His TRUE INTENTIONS with that retirement letter.   "PLEASE DON"T FOLLOW ME. I DON"T KNOW WHERE I"M GOING.... I JUST CAN"T BE HERE ANYMORE. "   That was his true LAST WORDS TO THE CRAZY BITCH WHO HE PUT HIS DICK INTO JUST A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE HE REFUSED due to his LOVE FOR ME. You think I am really doing all this, the journal, my webpage, everything for ATTENTION??? I get enough attention based on my model-good-looks every day and when I have the money for the portfolio I need FROM MODELING with my good-looks maybe you will believe me when you see the picture and think... well... she does look like a MODEL maybe she isn't crazy??? Yeah, that's the way you shit suckers think isn't it..... FUCKERS!!!  Just another quirky cliched phrase.... you know how long it took Kurt to get my attention after he died??? A long long time. I insulted his music and writing ability for a long time because I can write twice as good twice as fast for twice as long and I am painfully afraid that his death and beating himself up about his intelligence and music leads straight back to me and MY INTELLIGENCE and TALENT that ASTOUNDS HIM. MORE SO THAN ANY PRETTY FACE WOULD. HE's MY HERO and I keep having to tell him that in a husband sense so he doesn't feel stupid. He did WAY MORE genius THINGS with the brilliant way he informed everyone of his untimely death in his lyrics that he was WAY MORE FOCUSED ON THAN TRYING TO IMPRESS ME OR ANY OF YOU to a point where HE IS A GENETICALLY-GIFTED GOD. I still haven't figured out why he didn't try to get the HELL OUT OF DODGE (LIKE HE DID) and HE KNEW his days were NUMBERED. READ HIS FUCKING LYRICS. He was coming for ME. The girl in the HEART-SHAPED BOX VIDEO that I HAVE AS MY SCREEN SAVER IS A DEPICTION OF ME, his TRUE WIFE as I AM GROWING UP. STRIKING FEATURES that I had as a CHILD and his little EYES INFATICALLY SINGING TO ME in the VIDEO as a clue as I SKIP AROUND IN THE BACK.... "HERE YOU ARE HONEY. YOUNGER THAN YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE, TRAPPED BEHIND A BARRIER ,..... UNABLE TO GET TO ME.... BUT I LOVE YOU AND I TRIED TO WARN YOU!!!!" Now get your own lives and identities and QUIT picking on MINE. I am NOT CRAZY. I AM NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP. IT'S IN MY SOUL... IT WAS IN HIS SOUL.... and STILL IS. ME FOR HIM. HIM FOR ME. AND THAT"S FINAL. GROW UP!    HALF OF YOU SHIT SUCKERS WHO ARE TALKING SHIT WEREN"T EVEN BORN YET WHEN KURT DIED SO WHAT THE FUCK  IS IT TO YOU ANYWAYS!!! Now if you'd excuse me, I have to contact THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO PLAN MY REAL EVENT to READ MY EULOGY since THE ONE PERSON who MATTERED MOST in HIS HEART and who HE MATTERED MOST TO didn't attend his actual funeral if their even was one! For the man who, actually wrote true words, in the context of YES, HIM OFFERING UP THE ABILITY TO ACTUALLY HAVE THE DESIRE TO DIE FOR ME, as in RUNNING IN FRONT OF A SPEEDING CAR in a CROWDED INTERSECTION to BLOCK ME FROM HARM not BLOWING HIS BRAINS OUT FOR, SADLY though, MAYBE THAT TOO, I MATTER TO HIM and HE IS EVERYTHING to me, I know him more inside than anyone ever DID OR DOES so eat SHIT and DIE  I Have things to DO.

PISS OFF.

I love you baby. *(YES KURT)

p.s. Francis You're STILL DEAD. I DON"T LIKE You'RE BULLSHIT and you're WHORE MOMMY is IN DEEP SHIT TOO !!!!


ROSE PHOENIX-COBAIN --

NOT USING THAT NAME FOR FAME, IT'S ACTUALLY UNCOMFORTABLE TO MENTION BECAUSE THE ATTRACTION IT RECEIVES.

Bye Now.

No comments: