The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kurt's true thoughts when I appear randomly at one of his famous shows --

*The following thoughts were prompted from his mind into mine during an imagined scenario together that we do often with each other of his true wife (me) appearing out of the blue at one of his live performances to surprise him. He was well aware of who I was and I'm next to sure that when I see that wedding ring on his finger during these shows that it signifies me and not Courtney.

Kurt's actual thoughts when he see's me:

"Oh my god. She's so beautiful. She's so beautiful. oh my god she's so beautiful. I'm never going to kill myself now. She's so beautiful. I'm so disgusting. I know she loves me. She's so beautiful. oh my god she's so beautiful".


But.... it was still murder as far as I know according to the lyrics!

I love you baby. YOU are beautiful. Not disgusting.

That was a sad night when I heard those thoughts in my head. I had a feeling.... don't judge a book by it's cover or its "written" suicide note. There are all kinds of demons hidden inside someone who would never mention or share these things to the harsh public in an actual suicide note.

*These thoughts, and dialogue took place during the Live and Loud performance at the end of '93, just five months before Kurt's body was discovered.

No comments: