The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jesus. I find this one out now--

about this time, I find out YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT is directed to me as well, another evidential song to file in the case with the lawyers under COURTNEY"S DEAD MEAT!! CHECK THIS OUT SHIT SUCKERS:

"I WILL MOVE AWAY FROM HERE (SEATTLE/HER)
YOU WON'T BE AFRAID OF FEAR" (ANOTHER LINE OF PROTECTION AND HIS WAY OF SAYING HE WAS MEANT TO BE HERE FOR ME!)

Was he desperate, really desperate at this point?? Thinking he was bothering me and I was annoyed?? This song has the same urgent ring to it as the sporadic lines in LIVE THROUGH THIS: He goes back and forth between talking about me and to me, then talking about Courtney and the failed/fake marriage he was living through "No thought was put into this, I always knew it would come to this" A DIVORCE.

Then after some groveling to me, he goes back to mention her again: let's talk about someone else

And then the obvious lines right about Courtney: NOTHING REALLY BOTHERS HER SHE JUST WANTS TO LOVE HERSELF. STERLING SILVER BEGINS TO MELT STEAMING SOUP AGAINST HER MOUTH STEAMING SOUP BEGINS TO MELT-- she loved wearing sterling silver. And the reference about steaming soup begins to melt refers to how COLD she really is.

He goes on to define his contentment with the ending of his fake marriage to her and the idea of retrieving the beginning of his true relationship with me

"I'm so calm and warm inside. I no longer have to hide. I have never felt so well. I have never been so swell"

and.... this is the last song he releases, with those lyrics, right before.... he blows his brains out. ???

And then he states again:

"I will move away from here. You won't be afraid of fear." Yes. I needed his protection. Not HER. Then for a final blow to all you shit suckers who still think I'm out of my mind and full of shit... he states again and again::

YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT
YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT
YOU KNOW YOU'RE RIGHT

"Yes. honey. It's you I am talking about!"

Yeah, assholes. I know I'm right!

Here's the full song:




"You Know You're Right"


I would never bother you
I would never promise to
I would never follow you
I would never bother you

Never speak a word again
I will crawl away for good

I will move away from here
You won't be afraid of fear

No thought was put into this
Always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell
I have never felt this well

(alt:
I have never felt so frail/
I have never failed to feel/
I have never felt to feel/
I have never failed to fail)

Pain! [x3]
You know you're right [x3]

I'm so warm and calm inside
I no longer have to hide

Let's talk about someone else
Sterling silver begins to melt

(alt:
Steaming soup against her mouth/
Steaming soup begins to melt)

Nothing really bothers her
She just wants to love herself

I will move away from here
You won't be afraid of fear

No thought was put into this
Always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell
I have never felt this well

(alt:
I have never felt so frail/
I have never failed to feel/
I have never felt to feel/
I have never failed to fail)

Pain! [x5]
You know you're right [x17]

Pain ...

No comments: