The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dave's song on the whole thing -- I'll be inviting him to my KURT COBAIN WAS MURDERED AWARENESS CAMPAIGN AT THE WHISKEY --

 Enjoy my notations:


"I'll Stick Around"


I thought I k:new
all it took to bother you
every word I said was true
and that you'll see

how could it be
I'm the only one who sees
your rehearsed insanity (yeah, murderer!)
I still refused
all the methods you abused
it's alright if you're confused
let me be

I've been around
all the pawns you've gagged and bound (yeah five deaths she's responsible for now)
they'll come back and knock you down (yep, I'm comin' Courtney)

I've taken all and I've endured
one day this all will fade I'm sure (NO IT WON"T NOT WITH ME AROUND!!)

I don't owe you anything [x4] (you owe kurt asshole! where's your song to him??)
I had no hand
in your ever desperate plan (to murder him)
it returns and when it lands
words are due (TO ME! ALL OF YOU!)

I should've known
we were better off alone (referring to his introduction of Kurt and Courtney like they needed HER help to succeed somehow...)
I looked and I was shown ( I was wrong)
you were too

I've taken all and I've endured
one day this all will fade I'm sure (NEVER!!)

I don't owe you anything [x8]

I'll stick around [x2]

and learn from all that came from it(YEAH, i'LL TEACH YOUR ASS!!)

No comments: