The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Passing time in Laguardia...


Dear Kurt,

I've added several more scenes to my script and I now have sixty pages. Sometimes I don't know how it comes to me... It just does.

I haven't had writer's block for a few years now. I never thought I would ever be inspired enough to write a script based on the life of another and the usual 'biopic' always seemed to be dated, lacking a contemporary flare that appeals to our generation.

Although I don't consider this project revolving around the circumstances of your life and the investigation of your death a script 'based on your life', I have in fact recently finished a screenplay that I poured my whole heart and soul into that means so much to me I now deem it 'my baby.'

It IS actually based on the life of a musician, and his guitar skills... In one word -- breathtaking.

I would be lying if I denied the fact that the final push to inspire me to finally pick up the electric guitar and give it my all, something I've yearned to do since I learned to play music at 13, was in fact the writing of that script and the knowledge of that man's existence.

He's been playing guitar, like you, since he was just a child, and like you, became a part of a band that soared to the stars in a matter of only a couple years.

This band I mention, has now been around going on twenty years, and I never even knew of this guitarist's existence until I researched a certain actor (now deceased, tell him I said hi), with the notion of writing a script on his life. Well that script failed miserably as there was something I couldn't quite grasp about the subject in question.

At first I thought it was my writing skills that were faltering. Then I realized the reason I couldn't seem to dig deep inside myself to pour myself into that project, was because the subject in question managed to have a barrier, blocking the world out.

So, essentially, I gathered that the reason I found no passion in this writing was because I couldn't find this person's soul.

That's when I went a little deeper into my research and discovered the person most commonly referred to as "So and so's junkie friend"...

I found a photograph and I looked into his eyes, and that moment was a moment of... "Ahhh... There it is."

Just glancing into the eyes of this person in an image and I felt I was pulled into the depths of his soul.

As I scoured for information on this individual, I knew as I began to read... That I had found the one who let me in. I wrote the script from start to finish in the span of nine days, and fell in love with the subject within nine minutes. And although I believe he hates me for the desire to capture his life (I have a letter from his lawyer to prove it)...

I'll be seeing him in person on July 10th. And I'll be thinking of this entry when I do.


Peace... Love... Empathy,

Justice Seeker.

No comments: