The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My favorite Nirvana song next to Radio friendly unit shifter..,

Portray sincerity act out of loyalty
Defend your free country wish away pain
Hand out lobotomies to save little families
Surrealistic fantasy bland boring plain

Holy now in restitution
living out our date With fusion
in our whole fleece shun in bastard
dont feel guilty 
masturbating!

Somebody says that their not much like I am
I know I can
Make enough up the words as you go along 
I sing them some

Sickening pessimist hypocrite master 
Conservative communist apocalyptic bastard
Thank you dear god for putting me on this earth
I feel very privileged in debt for my diplomatic thirst! 

Holy now in restitution
living out our date With fusion
in our whole fleece shun in bastard
dont feel guilty 
master writing

Somebody says that their not much like I am
I know I can
Make enough up the words as you go along 
I sing them some

DOWNER

No comments: