The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Friday, September 23, 2011

Dear Kurt,

"And this is the smile that I've never shown before....."


This photo never gets old. I can't tell you how many times I've gazed at it (well actually I can), since you're right here begging me to, just to remind me how adorable you are...


but really. You two. I've always wondered what the draw was, but now I now. You both have such an enticing, classic look about you. And I've always thought that about myself too. Now I know why. I've been compared to a look of the 50's that isn't around much anymore.







A lot of our photos don't do that justice, but River knows, we rub noses often because, well ours are identical.


Cannot describe how much I love you. But I don't need to, you know. :-)






l.always

No comments: