The year was 1991.... a young fledgling rock star from Seattle was in pain. A lot of pain. Rigorous touring was not to blame. Soon the young musician realized something was wrong. Very wrong. His wife, that he'd had memories of but never actually met was missing from his life. From that time period in general. Trapped in 2012, she awaits a way back. A way back to change the future... a future that turns into a place with no Kurt Cobain.

A murder plot that turns into the most famous suicide in history, this site is dedicated to the small story of the husband who left a billion clues for the wife who figured them out.

Now her goal is to avenge her husband's death by pinning the murderer's with their crime...

Meanwhile she pours herself into her journal, awaiting the day she is finally reunited with her husband in time.

Letters to Kurt...


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just a echo.




Dear Kurt,



Later today I will be attending the show that I spoke of in a previous post. My goal is to hand a business card in person to... the musician who inspired my favorite script. I have no idea if he truly knows my name and of my script, but I hope the transfer of my card into his hands finds itself successful.

I was reading another writer's blog tonight, and an entry about loglines caught my attention. I decided to elaborate and finalize my logline for "Going Inside" and it follows this post.

Tonight I will be putting on a cute pair of jeans, a sweet shirt and a funky hat in hopes that my whole life will one day be a little more satisfying than just settling for admiring glances from passer-bys.







GOING INSIDE


A young guitar prodigy finds himself helming his favorite band by seventeen, but his love for music is soon challenged when his love for heroin forces him into the deep, dark depths of his very soul. Can he find his way back or will his addiction erase his passion for song and destroy his talent forever?



(true story ;-)

No comments: